Employers Choice Screening is committed to providing victims of human trafficking with a dedicated process to remove adverse items that resulted from human trafficking.
If you are a victim of human trafficking and would like to block and/or remove adverse items of information from your report please provide us with the following documentation:
- Victim Determination Document: A document that determines a consumer is a victim of trafficking, made by either:
- a Federal, State, or Tribal governmental entity
- a court of competent jurisdiction, which includes certain documents filed in court
- a non-governmental organization or human trafficking task force, including victim service providers affiliated with these entities, authorized by a Federal, State, or Tribal government entity
- a self-attestation by a consumer who identifies as a victim of trafficking that is signed or certified by a Federal, State, or Tribal government entity, court of competent jurisdiction, or an authorized representative of these entities
- List of Adverse Items of Information: This is a document that identifies items of adverse information that should not be included by a consumer reporting agency because the items resulted from a severe form of trafficking in persons or sex trafficking.
You may submit these documents via email to: [email protected] or by mail to:
Employers Choice Online Inc
13210 Florence Ave.
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
If you have any questions you can reach us at 888-553-2103